Recent content by DynamicX

1. D

New Hypex Nilai500DIY modules )

https://kjfaudio.com/product/hypex-nilai500diy-250w-stereo-kit/ stereo version in stock, I got the mono it's great ,hope ppl create some custom front panels with displays or something. High gain with the Minidsp Flex 8 and zero hiss on the speakers , Good luck
  2. D

Magnepans and Amplifier Current

Sorry this is off topic now, I had 2 emotivas xpa2 gen1s siting on acrylic with blue led's,, it looked nice, one stopped clicking into power so I sold my old one. I suspect it's the psu board. I'm not a fan of the idle power draw so Rip class a/b , have u ever had an emotiva with flashing Led...
  3. D

Using crown xls1502 but I notice some hiss at zero volume ,it's super powerfull but instead of getting a second one to run the subs on separate amp with Daytons 8ch Dsp of the minidsp flex , the Buckeye recommendation is looking good as it's not overpriced for a 4 channel model, any other 4ch...
  4. D

You make great points, what would be your recommendation for the Martin Logans as they dip down to 1ohm apperantly? I am currently battling it out between some Maggie's 1.7 and Martin Logan ESL X, hard decision, the magnepans makes some instruments sound almost real and the logans make other...
Top Bottom