Recent content by dustrials

1. D

Hifiman HE400se Owner's Thread.

@lukehawkins look at my post directly before yours. I had both and I preferer the new one. try APO eq and oratory pdf
  2. D

Hifiman HE400se Owner's Thread.

Just received Chinese non stealth version from 2022 with foam stand included and it has different material on the pads - not velvet. I don't know how it affects sounds but improves comfort for me. I din't like the velvet pad, they were annoying me. I was testing stealth magnet version so v2...
  3. D

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

I have the same MB audio ALC892 of MSI b450 tomahawk. It wasn't bad and worked fine with SMSL SA300 powering Elac Debut 2.0 5.2. But DX1 is doing much better than ALC892 and some dongle DAC built in the SMSL SA300. I was using TWS IEMs if needed but having headphone AMP without wired headphones...
  4. D

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

First unit with old cable was 32 ohm actually and I don't hear the difference. I don't want to change DX1 - it's too good for the price and I like the form RCA/jack simultaneously I'm trying eq and even with -8db preamp it handles it fine. I have issue with comfort but it different story.
  5. D

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

I bought my 400se recently and got first version with old cable so returned them. Second try is v2021 with 25ohms. I have not very powerful Topping DX1 dac/amp. Shall I try to order v2022? Now I'm listening on 35% volume so I guess it has enough power but maybe I'm missing something in dynamics?
Top Bottom