Recent content by dualazmak

1. dualazmak

Crossover Software for Windows, Linux, macOS.

Thank you for your quick fix! It is just fine now.
  2. dualazmak

Hello gagain, OP @Doodski, In my "default" screen color setting, the "EKIO" line is shown in gray color;
  3. dualazmak

Why do we need Xovers (anymore)?

Hello OP @adLuke, Your visits (and possible participations) to/on my project thread are quite welcome! I do hope my thread would be worthwhile for your reference, and I will be happy if the thread would provide some suggestions for your progress in system building with XOs and hopefully with...
  4. dualazmak

Hello OP @Doodski, As you well understand, EKIO is wonderful EQ, XO, DSP software for Windows, and I would like to suggest you may better to include EKIO in your XO software lists in your first post on this thread.
  5. dualazmak

Best Symphonic Recordings

Very nice to see this thread is now re-activated after silence for a while!
  6. dualazmak

Best Symphonic Recordings

My favorite full orchestra charming music by Schubert with soprano solo and chorus in several tracks; Fortunately I could find the full album on YouTube; You may find here some of my comments on this enjoyable CD.
  7. dualazmak

The kit we bought, our current setups

Hello @jhaider, Really interesting approach since I recently did rather intensive time-domain (time alignment or relative delay) measurements and adjustments (in 1 msec and 0.1 msec precision) in my multichannel multi-driver multi-way multi-amplifier stereo system using my own primitive but...
  8. dualazmak

Why expensive integrated amplifiers better than Topping...?

Accuphase amplifiers are rather expensive. I wrote here; Accuphase provides repair and maintenance services for any of their past and present products sold in the past 50 years. Just one phone call to Accuphase, and they collect the amps (by the specially contracted transfer company having huge...
  9. dualazmak

Speaker connectors, Which one is better?

As shared here, nowadays I seldom use banana plugs. In case if I would use banana plugs only tentatively, I always use Audio-Technica's solder-less two-screw banana plug AT6301; https://www.audio-technica.co.jp/product/AT6301 The pros of AT6301 are; - reasonable price (JPYen 1,980 [USD 14.85]...
  10. dualazmak

Speaker connectors, Which one is better?

In my multichannel multi-driver (multi-way) multi-amplifier stereo project, I need to use so many (and rather long, in my case) SP cables. I have been sticking to very reasonable (cheap) tin-plated Y-lugs and AWG10/AWG12 multicore vinyl cabtyre cables with great satisfactions as I shared here...
  11. dualazmak

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Thank you. Is it true for two separate USB DACs (each has own clock) in full sync manner with each other? If so, looks really nice.
  12. dualazmak

Thank you for your quick reply. I do not use Mac at all; just for my curiosity, how does MacOS synchronize two independent DACs through USB connection?
  13. dualazmak

My only concern with exaSound E68 (Made in Canada!) would be no XLR balanced output. This would be no problem at all as you use it almost all the time, right? https://www.exasound.com/Products/e688-channelDAC.aspx Do you know the possibility or not of having two of exaSound E68 "in full sync...
  14. dualazmak

Audio Listening With Age Diminished Hearing

Although we are a little bit going out of the scope of this thread, I fully agree with you. Our home audio system can do little for compensating that issue; it is the matter of recording engineers and the producers. I also have so many really "bad" quality music tracks in this respect. Just...
  15. dualazmak

Audio Listening With Age Diminished Hearing

My General answer is "Yes, they do so!". I do not like to "force" them to (painfully?) accept/adjust themselves to "my preferable best tuned Fq response shape", and at first I let them freely control the level (gain) of the super-tweeters for their comfort (confort?). You may understand and...
Top Bottom