Recent content by dtan

1. D

TOPPING A70 Pro

I think AKG K701, K702.
  2. D

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Yes. I tried your solution as well but the computer can't detect the SMSL SU-1 as well, I tried 5 of my usb-c cables already. One more observation: I connected the E10K to my computer and output the signal via coaxial cable to the SMSL SU-1 and there is MUSIC. So basically, the problem is at...
  3. D

Thanks so much. I tried multiple cables from my phones (LG, Xiaomi) and Ipad Type C as well but still nothing worked I also confirmed that there is only the main DAC and USB cable (and the manual) in the box.
  4. D

Ohm no! Just received my SU-1 today. So exciting... But none of my computers recognize it. I tried with one Macbook Air M1 and one Macbook Air 2018 with three of my usb c to usb a adapters. None of them work (USB 2.0 and 3.0). My Windows machine with XMOS USB driver from SMSL C100 driver...
  5. D

Best cheap USB-C headphone dongles?

Thanks so much for your good idea. I was wondering about the double amp problem but I figured out that we will have the same problem with these dongles. May be should find a proper DAC with line out.
  6. D

Best cheap USB-C headphone dongles?

I am using the fiio e10k but I found out that the line out is not 2vrms to fit to my Schiit Magni. Are there any cheap dongle that provides 2vrms at line out to input into headphone amp?
Top Bottom