Recent content by dstrelnikov

1. D

Question about DT770 250Ω and 3.5 -> 6.3 adapter

A quick update. Once I passed the first line barrier of the customer support, a very nice and friendly guy from Beyerdynamic has contacted me! He checked this topic and agreed on the conclusion of the defective adapter. So the problem is already being solved. Thanks again to everyone for help!
  2. D

Thanks to everyone for the tips! The adapter itself does not have a shortcut between the tip and the ring and neither does the small Jack on the headphones. However, when the adapter is fully screwed onto the headphones' Jack, the shortcut between the tip and the ring indeed occurs on the...
  3. D

Hello everyone! I've recently got my DT770 250Ω headphones and Topping L30 headphone amp destroyed. Don't really understand what was the reason and which device initiated it. Nevertheless, I just got the headphones back from the service. I decided to measure the impedance on the Jack connector...
  4. D

Please suggest a reasonably inexpensive power amplifier for my setup

Is it just more budget friendly or there are more advantages of active speakers?
  5. D

I don't mind increasing the budget. Just wanted some starting guide and a direction to look at. The "Tier 2" amplifiers from the "Electronics Rankings" look a bit expensive.
  6. D

Hello! I've just got the following setup (and quite happy about it for now): DAC: Topping E30 Amp: Topping L30 Phones: DT 770 Pro 250 Ohm Now I would like to buy a pair of speakers and hence I need a power amplifier which I will connect to Topping E30. I'm planning on Elac Debut Reference...
Top Bottom