Recent content by dsivier

1. dsivier

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

as i w dear as i wrote D10 is connected to a Mac Pro 5.1 on front USB port, Mac is running High Sierra and Jriver MC24, usb cable is and USB CABLE ! the two out of D10 are going to Krell KAV 300i that is driving the two Maggies, RCA cable is at now an Amazon stupid cable. The out level looks ok...
  2. dsivier

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

if can help, i got D10 yesterday via Aliexpress at around 70 Euro after 30 days. the Topping D10 is connected to a Mac Pro 5.1 (Xeon) running Jriver MC24. Krell A300i driving two Maggies 1.6Q Alternative was Teac 501 since a lot first impression was not bad! second, after some time with Kiri Te...
  3. dsivier

spending time hearing real voices .......

does any know this Lady ? she is so impressive able to give emotion. siti nurhaliza here a youtube video i was so impressed........just going to take another beer to hear again her voice. sorry !
  4. dsivier

Do USB Audio Cables Make A Difference?

new here ! i think nice place for my hobby, as new i want to contrib with my test on USB cables, I tested two, one is 1meter, the second is 30cm. Results are: - the 1m cable allow to connect devices from 0 to 1m that is not possible with the 30cm cable that allow ONLY distance from 0 to 30cm. -...
Top Bottom