Recent content by DS_Construct

1. DS_Construct

What are your top 3 IEM ?

Empire Ears Odyssey Thieaudio V16 Empire Ears Legend X
  2. DS_Construct

AKG N5005 Review | These $199 IEMs were originally $1000...

The AKG n5005 is 159.99 with free shipping and no tax right now.
  3. DS_Construct

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

AKG n5005 still on for 159.99 free shipping and no tax!!!!!!
  4. DS_Construct

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I have updated my collection since my last posting: A&K/Empire Ears Odyssey Empire Ears Legend X Thieaudio V16 Divinity Beyerdynamic Xelento AKG n5005 Focal Utopia DCA Stealth Noble Focus Mystique Bose Sport Earbuds Focal Bathys *Various cables EA, PW Audio and Audiophile Ninja *Yes, I...
  5. DS_Construct

Does the Hiby FC4 really suck that bad?

I can second the Tempotec BHD Pro. I bought it and it sounds fantastic.
  6. DS_Construct

Best dap for new comer?

I don't think the upgrade will affect the audio. I have always kept my LG on the latest version as a habit. I do use EQ for IEMs and Headphones. On the LG, you go into Sound and you can set up a custom EQ and filters as well.
  7. DS_Construct

Best dap for new comer?

You don't really need anything but the V60. It has a 3.5 connection and a quad ESS dac with an amp. The sound is fantastic and if you are into gaming, you can get the case that gives it a 2nd screen.
  8. DS_Construct

Best dap for new comer?

The V50 was better for me. Because I have the tidal max subscription that includes mqa. If you don't need mqa, the V60 is tops. It's battery is bigger and for $70 you can throw a Tempotec BHD Pro on it and have the best of both worlds.
  9. DS_Construct

Best dap for new comer?

I had the V60 as a DAP and loved it with the dual screens. My issue was that I was and I am paying for tidal mqa so I bought a V50 and all is good. Got mine on eBay for $105. The battery routinely lasts over 35 hours of listening to my tunes on an SD card and streaming on the tidal app. I did...
  10. DS_Construct

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Changes for me: Focal Utopia AK+Empire Ears Odyssey Empire Ears Legend X Beyerdynamic Xelento FiiO K9 Pro (AKM)
  11. DS_Construct

Help me pick an endgame IEM

I have been through a lot of IEMs/Headphones/DAPs/Cables/etc...and spent a lot of time and money on this hobby that has a tendency to be a lot of snake oil. I can't say that I didn't have fun wading in the snake oil and I always enjoyed all of the purchases and I am still enjoying many of them...
Top Bottom