Recent content by DrIacozKnows

1. D

VMV D1se2 Stereo DAC Review

I'm just wondering if there will be any audible difference between the smsl su-9 pro ($499.99) and this one ($720.00).
  2. D

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

Thank you for another excellent review. But as I had already said before, I don't see any reason to buy IEM more expensive than SIMGOT EA500.
  3. D

SIMGOT EA500 Review | How do these new 92$ solid metal casing IEMs sound?

Quite frankly, I don't see any reason to buy IEM more expensive than this.
  4. D

EverSolo Z8 DAC & Amp Review

Very nice stuff. But I think it would be better and cheaper pair my SMSL SH-8S with SMSL SU-9 PRO. BTW @amirm do you intent to review it?
  5. D

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

I don't think you will hear any difference in sound quality despite the quality of your system. Keep it and save your money.
  6. D

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

This Sandu guy is a huge joke with those saying
  7. D

PS Audio Ultimate Outlet Review

ANOTHER PIECE OF DECEIVE FROM PS AUDIO.
  8. D

Xduoo MT-604: DAC / Pre-Amp

If you allow me, I can explain to you. Here we go: plug 4 pin male to 4.4 mm female adapter in 604 frontal 4 pin output and now you can plug a 4.4 mm male to 2 XLR male cable from 4.4 mm female adapter to your XLR amplifier input. I hope helped.
  9. D

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

Nothing against at all. I just like pure HPA. A90D doesn't has SNR>100 dB.
  10. D

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

I would like to see next HPA from Topping: Resistor Ladder Volume Control, true bal input, all kind of phones output, perfect R&L channel match and no preout.
  11. D

Chord DAVE Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Where are the good valuable components? I only see: futurist design + heavy gear + marketng = EXPENSIVE ILLUSION (all of them intent to deceive). This kind of act=PRISION.
Top Bottom