Recent content by Dorian

1. D

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Hey guys, If you feed the D10 a DSD signal via usb, then will the D10 convert the DSD signal to PCM and output the digital signal via the SPDIF coaxial and optical? I'm asking this since I see that the SPDIF is limited to PCM (24bits max 44.1kHz - 192kHz).
  2. D

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd NFB-27.38 DAC and Headphone Amplifier

They're either lying or they have very poor QC. Anyway, about 3 years ago I purchased an Audio-gd preamp and I wasn't at all impressed by it; I guess this explains why... (not to mention the clicks and pops when changing the frequency rate of the files in the audioplayer). Many thanks for your...
  3. D

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

I've had the same problem with one of my laptops a few years back and this is what I used to fix it: https://www.poscope.com/product/pousbiso/ Thing is that I don't know if that usb isolator will limit or not the sample rate of the DAC; if you're interested in buying it I think you need to ask...
  4. D

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Hey LG, Can the volume control of the DAC be disabled? Regarding the power supply, it doesn't have to be a linear one; SMPS will do just fine, just make sure it is low ripple.
Top Bottom