Recent content by DomieMic65

1. D

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

Well hifi express responded that taxes and shipping are paid so I ordered from them... Now I hope it will not take long to come to Greece! For 115€ I hope it will be good... Thanks to all for your help!
  2. D

I’ll check in Amazon de too… thank you!!
  3. D

I find it in UK HiFi express store but I'm located in EU .. does anyone know about the taxes? Thnx!!
  4. D

not many reviews but for the price seems no brainer..
  5. D

ROON CORE ADEQUACY

Just an update.. On my old Mac mini Roon took almost a day to scan and “do it’s thing” to my library! I didn’t have the chance yet to see how fast (or slow) will it be on normal use. I will not apply any DSP .. the synchronization between my to end points was okay. No glitches… Generally I’m...
  6. D

ROON CORE ADEQUACY

Finally taking advantage of their 3 month 2$ offer I installed Roon server 1.8 (2.0 was not compatible) on my late 2009 MacMini/8GB RAM/SSD. I use two end points: 1) Rpi3b/ropieeeXL/Allo_Digione 2) Rpi4/4GB with Roonbridge enabled on Gentooplayer (Diretta Host) and second Rpi4/2GB for Diretta...
  7. D

ROON CORE ADEQUACY

I too have a Late 2009 Mac Mini (SSD/8gb RAM) and I'm reluctant on using it for Roon.
  8. D

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

That is exactly what happened to me!! Thanks!
  9. D

I have V2 so I stick with this. In any case I mainly use the board with Linux so it doesn't matter anyway!! Thank you
  10. D

I do not understand... the V4.86 driver is not for normal use?
  11. D

finally success!!!! thank you so much!! the driver saw the device and it is already in V2 fw!
Top Bottom