Recent content by DmitryL

1. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Only mail from SMSL support without changelog. On screen v1.4.
  2. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Installed VOA5 firmware. Stock v1.4 is better i think - lower distortion on high volume, no clap when input changes(not critical).
  3. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Received new firmware from SMSL.
  4. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Firmware updater system laguage is chinese. All other updates were system english.
  5. D

New product - SMSL AO300

I asked SMSL support - they told that stock v1.4 same as VER0A4_EN. I tested both versions and did not find problem. Most users use one input and may not have noticed that problem.
  6. D

New product - SMSL AO300

I posted that firmware... One of forum members found bug in that FW. If change inputs with remote control - no start click in speakers. There is a click sound in speakers when you change from menu.
  7. D

New product - SMSL AO300

How did you change inputs? On remote control or with knob on amp?
  8. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Can some one check on stock v1.4 version - EQ enable (SDB) and try change input from arc to usb, wait a little and to arc again. Will you hear a click? or not? Thanks
  9. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Right. Only if you change input with enabled EQ. The tone block turns on. You can change EQ to direct mode. There are no clicks and pops during daily use with one input. SMSL can fix this with delay MUTE turn-on time by approximately 1-2 seconds.
  10. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Very strange... Is your subwoofer grounded?
  11. D

New product - SMSL AO300

Tested amp version with 1.4 in menu and 1.0 updated to latest firmware - no differences. Clicks and delays were on first factory firmware. On latest - no problems. Maybe your TV automatically change source in audio settings? Cant test that case but with PC USB and TV ARC all works correctly...
  12. D

New product - SMSL AO300

I asked SMSL support about that. Its same firmware but from factory.
  13. D

New product - SMSL AO300

I wrote about VOA4. I dont know what FW you have - and note it.
  14. D

New product - SMSL AO300

I dont have changelog from SMSL. After AO300VOA1 firmware they fixed- HDMI-ARC, system menu , maybe little changes in presets...
  15. D

New product - SMSL AO300

First - turn off TV and AMP, use cable included in package, turn on AMP, turn on TV. If the problem persists, update AMP with latest firmware from my post.
Top Bottom