DmitryL's latest activity

• D
    DmitryL replied to the thread New product - SMSL AO300.
    Only mail from SMSL support without changelog. On screen v1.4.
  • D
    Installed VOA5 firmware. Stock v1.4 is better i think - lower distortion on high volume, no clap when input changes(not critical).
  • D
    Received new firmware from SMSL.
  • D
    Firmware updater system laguage is chinese. All other updates were system english.
  • D
    DmitryL reacted to MrMorry's post in the thread New product - SMSL AO300 with Like Like.
    I decided to write to the seller on the marketplace about the firmware, could he send me firmware 1.4 from the factory, he sent it, I...
  • D
    I asked SMSL support - they told that stock v1.4 same as VER0A4_EN. I tested both versions and did not find problem. Most users use one...
  • D
    DmitryL reacted to Mike_Trueman's post in the thread New product - SMSL AO300 with Like Like.
    Did the test. It is dead silence. I bought the unit with the 1.4 firmware so i did not flash it. I also do not have any problems with...
  • D
    I posted that firmware... One of forum members found bug in that FW. If change inputs with remote control - no start click in speakers...
  • D
    How did you change inputs? On remote control or with knob on amp?
  • D
    Can some one check on stock v1.4 version - EQ enable (SDB) and try change input from arc to usb, wait a little and to arc again. Will...
  • D
    Right. Only if you change input with enabled EQ. The tone block turns on. You can change EQ to direct mode. There are no clicks and...
  • D
    Very strange... Is your subwoofer grounded?
  • D
    Tested amp version with 1.4 in menu and 1.0 updated to latest firmware - no differences. Clicks and delays were on first factory...
  • D
    DmitryL reacted to MrMorry's post in the thread New product - SMSL AO300 with Like Like.
    Got it, thanks for the answer, I picked up the amplifier yesterday, which means new amplifiers are already supplied with new firmware.
  • D
    I asked SMSL support about that. Its same firmware but from factory.
Top Bottom