Recent content by DL325

1. D

Audiopraise VanityPro Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

In post #645 of the ASR review of the Okto DAC8 Pro it says "conversion of audio from HDMI to ...AES/EBU [triggers deprecation of the audio], does this apply to the Audiopraise VanityPro? The topic actually begins at the top of page 33. If I play the SACD layer of a disc on my universal...
  2. D

Audiopraise VanityPro Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

I have an HDMI cable from my Sony X800 disc player going to my Essence HDACC-II 4k which has upscaling like a Violectric V590 along with an excellent DAC and headphone amp. It has digital coaxial and optical out but my understanding is that these cannot pass the full SACD signal, not enough...
  3. D

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

I had a very loud hum when I connected my Denon AVR-X3600H to the Sprout 100 amp using generic red/white RCA cables. The hum resolved as soon as I switched to KabelDirekt Double-shielded Pro series I got from Amazon, but I can't say for sure what it was that really helped.
  4. D

Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Player Review

I have both the Panasonic UB-9000 and the Sony X800. Under full specs for the Sony it lists DVD-Video, DVD-Audio and BD-ROM. In the downloadable owner's manual for the UB-9000 on page 6 it lists under Playable media only BD-Video [and not BD-Audio]. At the top of page 7 it states under Types...
Top Bottom