Recent content by dienow

1. D

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

I am in my early 30s. Bit I reckon, without AB-ing it I would not be able to tell
  2. D

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Hi guys, I was thinking about upgrading my current setup and this device prom Matrix Audio came up - and boy I have to admit I am attracted to its display too, like a moth to a bulb (as one of our colleagues said in few comments before). But I am not convinced if it is really an update. I...
  3. D

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

No need for apoligies, my mistake that I put it in that way, although it was not meant in that way.
  4. D

I consider myself more best of the both worlds audiophile - i get the measurements and understand their place and take them always into account, but when there are two things that measure good, I will always pick something that sounds better to my ears, no matter the measurements. Thanks again...
  5. D

True that. I was just trying to make the point that in audio you're better off with try first and see for yourself than rely on reviews.
  6. D

Thank you very much. That I guess solves it for me - no need to do that and I won't include the Topping D10 to my setup. Thank you very much for help.
  7. D

Thank you very much. I do not think SMSL M500 has a problem, but this is something you don't know unless you try it. Like when you use 100 USD headphones you don't know hwat you miss until you try 500 USD headphones.
  8. D

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 as USB to S/PDIF Converter

I have a question - if I use the Topping D10 as USB to SPDIF converter in order to clean the USB signal from jitter, will it pass through MQA so that my SMSL M500 (full decoder) can decode it? I use Raspberry pi 4 with Volumio as a streamer and source and I am concerned with the quality of USB...
  9. D

I have a question - if I use the Topping D10 as USB to SPDIF converter in order to clean the USB signal from jitter, will it pass through MQA so that my SMSL M500 (full decoder) can decode it? I use Raspberry pi 4 with Volumio as a streamer and source and I am concerned with the quality of USB...
Top Bottom