Recent content by dib

1. D

Replacement pads for AKG k371

Thanks for this comment! Are you sure the pads fits you well and not loosing the bass impact because of a leak?
  2. D

Replacement pads for AKG k371

You can get the Dekoni Choice Suede to have a very similar frequency response.
  3. D

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

This feature + D70 Pro interface might be a better reason to upgrade my DAC, not a 0.3dB SINAD improvement over their last record…
  4. D

Topping D90LE - "Valve" and "Transistor" effects measurements

I wonder if it sounds more euphonic in tube mode with the increased 2nd harmonic distortion and if it's jarring in transistor mode compared between them and between normal mode; assuming no distortion is the best; If something meant to sound in a particular way, It should have been created that...
  5. D

Earthquake XJ-300ST Stereo Amplifier Review

Ouch! The Panther lost his head during an Earthquake!
  6. D

Moondrop Blessing 2 Review (IEM)

Crinacle checks Frequency responses of many many IEMs and Headphones but not the other aspects that are so detailed here in ASR.
  7. D

People actually would like to see the cheapest gems that are great for any price..
  8. D

SMSL HO100 Review (Headphone Amp)

Since there are no measurements based reviews on any of them,, I've just checked the specs and some graphs of both MX5 and the AO200. They both have a relatively high S/N ratio of 110db or above, BUT SINAD of 0.003% (-90dB) which means that performance limits are dominated by distortion. If you...
  9. D

The AO200 is an all in one combo that includes a built in DAC. You can connect it to your phone thru USB or Bluetooth and speakers. Anyway, you are right about the small to non existent difference between a cheap excellent DAC and an expensive excellent DAC, yet finding yourself spending much...
  10. D

None, it was a"spoiled" comment on a not perfect but great little amp; I still like my O2...
  11. D

While the HO100 is very good, it's not as flawless as the DO100 and will not be a "perfect" amp for the "perfect" DAC. Amir pushes these companies that hard that we become so spoiled with great performance on the cheap…
  12. D

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

A very impressive device for a budget price. The multi tone test is even cleaner than Topping E50! It looks like the right time for the balanced Topping D50 Pro + A50 Pro.
  13. D

Which of the Etymotics you prefer, ER4SR or ER2SE and Why?
  14. D

Your comparison is interesting, I'm hesitating between the blessing 2 dusk, Timeless and Monarch mk2. There is another model, Shuoer S12, a planar magnetic IEM, that roughly matches the Timeless qualities and according to a subjective reviewer, has a better bass . What do you think about...
Top Bottom