Recent content by Der Immolator

1. Der Immolator

Nord's new Value-Line Hypex NCore MP series

250 hours in and I am happy to report that it works and it sounds quite good!
  2. Der Immolator

Nord's new Value-Line Hypex NCore MP series

@boggit10 Completely thrilled with my purchase. Arrived just days ago, I am well into enjoying the 252MP. I like the stripped down "value line" option. It feels more nuanced than that. I have a custom, purpose built amp. Only has what I want. I like that.
  3. Der Immolator

Aiyima A07 Max - Aiyima's new TPA3255 amplifier with mono/stereo output

I am in that 70% camp as well. The A07 pro does this quite well.
  4. Der Immolator

To address your concerns with my previous post. For context - Fosi and I have been exchanging emails for quite some time. I have been testing these types amplifiers ever since the initial release of the A07. I posted simply to inform. Two days ago, I produced three very crude diagrams for...
  5. Der Immolator

Just got my Aiyima order.. They are going right back... Or being sold. Any takers? These units have the same problem as the original A07 and the FOSI V3. They produce crossfeeding of their signals when paired with the company's own subwoofer amplifiers. Left channel data over the right...
  6. Der Immolator

New Aiyima 3255 Amplifier | A07 v2 ??

I did find an overhead shot. My 2 Max units might arrive today...
  7. Der Immolator

I know what it is... It's in the thread title after all - I asked where the pictures were sourced from and are there overhead pics of the board.
  8. Der Immolator

Where did these pics come from... Are there overhead Pics?
Top Bottom