Recent content by DEleassar

1. D

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I changed the original USB cable for a higher quality one last week. Now I don't have any clicks anymore with ASIO. USB-A to USB-C.
  2. D

Aeon 2 Noire

Good evening, I'm having a bit of a hard time with the stage description, but I'm happy to try. The reproduction is very clear, without a curtain. The main voice in the vocals is reproduced quite centrally, already directly in front of you. The localization of the music in general is well...
  3. D

Aeon 2 Noire

I'm currently listening to Daft Punk - Random Access Memories via Qobuz. Thought I knew the album. What the Noire reproduces there, is already phenomenal. Lose yourself to dance, terrific easily noticeable bass that massages the eardrums. Fantastic album with the Noire.
  4. D

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Yes, JDS Atom and Khadas Tone Board (the first). In the future perhaps the RME ADI 2 and in further future the DCA Stealth It's very good that Amir also doesn't recommend some products, despite of manufacturers marketing promises or because of a high price, where one might assume a high-end device.
  5. D

Aeon 2 Noire

Thank you very much for your answers. The combi with the Atom is good and it's true, the Noire is such a great listener, really great stage for a closed one. Even songs in some albums that I didn't like to listen to, I like to listen to now. No sibilant highs, great bass, great midrange. Right...
  6. D

Aeon 2 Noire

Hello, first, sorry for my bad english :) I have had the Noire 2 for 2 weeks and am very satisfied. I have adjusted it with the APO to Oratory. It has a super stage for a closed one, I'm really thrilled. The PC is still optimised with Fidelizer Pro. The source material is Qobuz, I recently...
Top Bottom