Recent content by dedindi

1. dedindi

not music, but amazing nightingale song

uploaded two more soundscapes recorded in May and June last year here are sounds captured on a hot summer day featuring grasshoppers, crickets, wind, and birds including a sparrow who flew into our meadow to make a bit of a fuss another May sunset with thrush, nightingale, cuckoo, crickets...
  2. dedindi

i uploaded two more soundscapes recorded last spring here is an amazing rap battle between a thrush and a nightingale captured on a sunset morning birds bustle in the including an intense conversation of swallows can be heard around 6:00
  3. dedindi

here is last season's nightingale concert recorded at the end of May on a full moon the night was warm, so the accompaniment of crickets is quite impressive
  4. dedindi

this recording of a nightingale was made on a May night insects and other birds are silent because it was rather cold the reverberation of the woods is clearly audible in the soundscape
  5. dedindi

i successfully caught a spring thunderstorm this year on the recording, you can hear thunder, rain, wind, crickets, and of course a nightingale who occasionally weaves his song into the soundscape
  6. dedindi

my summer attempts to catch the golden oriole song Of all the birds in the Northern hemisphere, the golden oriole has one of the most bewitching songs often reminiscent of a florid flute melody if it were played in a low register. This rather large bird with yellow and black plumage prefers to...
  7. dedindi

i totally agree moreover, they all jammed together as the birds keep the rhythm and tone even with chorusing crickets Beethoven
  8. dedindi

i would start with a portable recorder same to Zoom H6 try and if you will really like it then think about what to do next in any case, the recorder will not hurt to record some kind of concert or something else, since a recorder will give a much better result than iphone
  9. dedindi

since my studio is already in the right place i don't row too much in portable gear i just understand that all good devices need a lot of power while batteries weigh a lot and do not work for long and i know many ways to install microphones so i can advise on this issue
  10. dedindi

i finally uploaded the soundscapes i recorded in September. since the birds are entirely silent at this time, there are fantastic cricket choirs drowning in the sounds of the wind. here are four soundscapes i captured with different techniques ortf, xy, ms, and blumlein pair. ortf xy ms...
  11. dedindi

it's fixed now pls try again
  12. dedindi

do other files load correctly?
  13. dedindi

someone had a similar problem but after disabling adblock everything worked ok
  14. dedindi

This review contains a transcript of the sounds of one overnight recording session featuring bird songs, cricket choirs, wind blowing, and other sounds of nature. These soundscapes were recorded during spring in the depths of a mixed forest where a set of microphones captured a stereo panorama...
  15. dedindi

i was going to record bees for a long time it was not an easy task now i don’t think that bees are such hard workers as it described in fairy tales a plum bush blossomed near the studio i waited for bees one week connecting daily 100m of cables but they appeared only once and buzzed just two...
Top Bottom