Recent content by Debqtz

1. D

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

But yeah am super happy with my system. Went form a pair of Sennhieser HD6XX connected to a Darkvoice 336SE on stock tubes plugged into a AudioQuest Dragonfly Red connected to my computer all junk cables. Now I'm on a Blusound Node (2021) connected to a Topping D90SE which is connected to a...
  2. D

The salesperson put the cable out on loan to me for free for 2 months. I paid 0$ for it. Can buy it if I want after that. And the story I was told on how unprofitable to sell the cables came straight from the owner of Nordost Joe Reynolds. Don't see a reason for him to lie but yeah
  3. D

Nordost stopped making the cables because they would take 150 hours of labor each handmade and there was a huge amount of waste gold. Each cable they sold at a loss which is why they discontinued them. Source= the owner of the company. But yeah bro you know everything
  4. D

I got to demo with different cables and these ones sounded the best by a good bit. They were only 200$ as well
  5. D

I ended up yoloing at a local audio store. Got a pair of Focal Utopias, Nordost Blue Heaven Cables, Music Fedility MX-HPA, Topping D90SE, ran off a Blue Node 2021, all plugged into a linear power supply. Never knew music could sound this good !
  6. D

I have one final question. I just ordered the 2021 Bluesound Node and was wondering what is the best way sound quality wise to connect the Topping E50 to the Node? Thank you very much for all help too guys. This is so confusing when you're new lol
  7. D

Yeah I have been using the stock tubes forever and I heard that darkvoice is trash with those tubes. I just got a kenrad vt231 black glass and then an RCA vacuum tube
  8. D

I would plug a cable from my amp to the Behringer HD400 into the input and then my headphones into the connecting output for this? It doesn't mess up the sound quality at all?
  9. D

Also is this cable https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RCC32R28--roland-rcc-3-2r28-dual-1-4-inch-ts-rca-interconnect-cable-3-foot Good to connect the topping e50 to the darkvoice or do I need a balanced cable? What's the difference? I bought that cable already and feel like I may have made...
  10. D

Everyone says that the sennhieser HD6XX with the darkvoice and a good dac is a super great combo though?
  11. D

How much better would this DAC be then the AudioQuest Dragonfly Red plugged into a Darkvoice 336SE then that into a pair of Sennheiser HD6XX's. Right now I have the dragonfly plugged into the Darkvoice via 3.5mm to RCA male and would have the Topping e50 plugged into the Darkvoice via TRS to...
Top Bottom