Recent content by davidrf

1. D

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

That's the first thing I did. I find it annyoing anyways. Anyway, what settings should I use on the Windows sound panel? Is 32bit 192khz ok?
  2. D

I bought my first DX3 Pro+ a couple of weeks ago but I immediately returned it because it had a bad screen out of the box. Then, disappointed, I decided to buy a Fiio K5 ESS. After a week of using the Fiio (that is pretty good and really no-nonsense), I decided to buy another DX3 Pro+, directly...
  3. D

I finally bought a Topping DX3 Pro+. Through my Sennheiser HD 595 I can definitely hear the difference between the Topping and my old Asus Xonar Essence STX. A LOT of difference. The Topping sounds massively better, at least through the headphones out. Still, I'm returning it. Horrible quality...
  4. D

Thanks. Damn from that measurements the STX II is so bad it almost can't be true...
  5. D

Thanks a lot, I will get the Topping. One last thing: what kind of improvement can I expect coming from an Asus Xonar Essence STX (the first series)? Will the improvement be noticeable?
  6. D

So I should avoid the Topping having 50 omhs headphones? I also considered the Fiio K5 Pro MKII but I read the Topping is quite superior in almost every aspect.
  7. D

I'm such a newbie I can't properly read those graphs.
  8. D

Hi there, I wonder if my Sennheiser HD595 are considered "low impedance headphones" and if I thus must avoid the Topping DX3 Pro+. I can't be sure but I think I have the 50ohm model (the first series of HD595 were 120ohm). Thanks!
Top Bottom