Recent content by Davelemi

1. Davelemi

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Western Massachusetts
  2. Davelemi

Show us your Cars

Just picked up my Integra Type S. Very fun car, but having trouble putting the power down with summer tires in the cold.
  3. Davelemi

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

Now the kids have finished college, I'm going to splash out with a relatively new... BMW M850
  4. Davelemi

How big is your listening room?

Thank you! All of my gear was purchased from lessons learned here. NCore NC252 MiniDSP Studio RME ADI-2 Ascend Acoustics Sierra LX SVS SB-2000
  5. Davelemi

How big is your listening room?

My room isn’t the biggest, but it certainly suits me fine. 12x11x7ft
  6. Davelemi

Revel M126Be reviewed by Erin's Audio Corner

I have the Sierra LXs and ran right to my listening room to see how wide the “clicks” he mentioned in Magic were. Although not a couple of feet outside of the left speaker, it was definitely outside. My listening position is close probably affecting the soundstage.
  7. Davelemi

Best bookshelf speaker?

That’s a wide open question. You'll need to include some parameters like budget, listening position, room size, etc.
  8. Davelemi

When did you last listen to live music

4/2- Sting in Las Vegas. He was great!
  9. Davelemi

miniDSP room correction

I have a similar set up (RME & Sub) and have a SHD Studio running Dirac.
  10. Davelemi

I don't care what you guys say, the miniDSP Flex sound quality SUCKS.

I like mine and it sounds perfectly fine
  11. Davelemi

Pics you’ve taken,

Keystone Arch- Chester, Massachusetts
  12. Davelemi

boXem Arthur 4222/E1 Amplifier Review

This checks many boxes for me. I want it!
  13. Davelemi

What are the best pre amp with streaming under 2000$? what ports they need to have?

You couldn’t do much better than a hypex or purfi amp from Audiophonics paired with a MiniDSP SHD Studio and one of the many Topping DACs reviewed here. Seriously!
  14. Davelemi

Joshua Valour has done it. Time to pack it up. (A90 vs A90D)

Why rip the kid? Save your energy and go after the subjective reviewers fluffing gear that costs multiple Xs of Topping products.
  15. Davelemi

WTB: MiniDSP balanced

I have one I can part with. Feel free to reach out if the other opportunity doesn’t work out.
Top Bottom