Recent content by daveh

1. D

EarMen Tradutto Review (DAC)

https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2665:earmen-tradutto-digital-to-analog-converter-measurements&catid=434&Itemid=577 whos right?
  2. D

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

just my opinion on the dac.Anyhow I will happily leave this place and not return.Its not for me Im just on a different path.Merry Christmas
  3. D

https://youtube.com/@greatlookinglandscap be easy on me
  4. D

i never said my system sounded better than anyones and you have no clue as to what I paid for anything.
  5. D

what a moronic thing to say have you been in my room you clown?Ive never heard yours so cant say such a thing and wouldnt anyway
  6. D

ok what is your system ?I want to see your impeccable standards mine are on youtube for all to see I have nothing to hide daves hifi audio reviews .I know a little my friend but sadly there are no measurements tho so best to stay away
  7. D

sure is i just mean the unit fits in nicely and yes Im proud of what ive built what do you run?you can see my systems on youtube “daves hifi audio reviews” but theres no meaurements …..heaven forbid.
  8. D

what is cause and affect? please elaborate Im new here as trying to understand the thinking here on this site.I just like the component in my system plain and simple I really dont need to know more than that.
  9. D

i am enjoying the little guy and its build.It sounds great in my pretty costly rig
  10. D

I bought this as I trust my ears could care a less what measurements say of a mishandled basically broken dac not measurements in general.There are many great reviews and conflicting measurements from a real reliable source.Why would they say this? oh there liars brcause they want to make...
  11. D

EarMen Tradutto

hopefully not as deep as you
Top Bottom