Recent content by DatBoomerGuy

1. D

1mii Lavaudio DS400 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

The Aiyima has been on my list. I'm somewhat concerned about their quality, and I had exchanged a few emails with their customer service...left me skeptical. I'm still considering it, but it's down the list. I'd LOVE to be able to stretch my budget far enough to get the FiiO K5V Pro-ESS($179.99)...
  2. D

I've been trying to get the power output specs for the older FiiO K5 Pro from Fiio...but they say they don't have that info, but they did tell me the newer ESS model has 140mW @ 300 ohms...that's decent. (just out of my budget) I DID find this info from FiiO: https://fiio.com/k5pro_parameters...
  3. D

The Sabaj website says 13 mW @ 300 ohms. While it might drive my headphones, I don't think it would drive them well. http://www.sabaj.com.cn/en/productshow.asp?id=74
  4. D

Sorry, forgot...beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro. 250 ohms.
  5. D

Welp...the Lavaudio DS400 lasted less than a week before I sent it back to Amazon. It drove my beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro (250 ohm) headphones better than my crappy motherboard's on-board sound chip, but not by a lot. Then, add to that, the 3.5mm headphone jack was...wonky. Wiggle the headphone...
  6. D

Thanks for that link to the coupon. I was able to snag one of these with the $50 coupon. I needed something to push my beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro (250 ohm) headphones better than my motherboard's on-board sound. This little thing does that. It DOES NOT get as loud as I was hoping...but it's still...
  7. D

ALC1220 VS Schiit Hel for DT 770 Pro 250 Ohms

Hello...old guy here, first post. Sorry to bump a fairly old thread, my my headphones are similar, so it made as much sense as starting a new one. I have beyerdynamic DT 800 250 ohm headphones. My POS OEM ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard (Realtek ALC 892 chipset) will drive them, but...
Top Bottom