Recent content by darko

1. darko

PlayClassics album premiere for ASR members

Would love to get a code as well. Thank you in advance!
  2. darko

What's your headphone system end game?

I'm very happy with my topping nx4 dsd driving either the drop he4xx or akg 712 pro and for mobile fun I use the audeze sine with vesper audio over ear pads. this should keep me happy for a few years.
  3. darko

DAC with DSP?

it does have a toslink output. to answer your question, I'm happy with it - for me it is a very convenient piece of gear. it's a bummer that it doesn't measure better but I guess I wouldn't hear the difference anyway
  4. darko

DAC with DSP?

thank you for the insight. does it make sense to use an external dac with the Antimode? is it possible to use just the room correction, just the dsp part of the Antimode? Sorry for asking, Just got my Antimode a few weeks ago.
  5. darko

DAC with DSP?

thank you for putting the measurements in perspective. much appreciated.
  6. darko

DAC with DSP?

I bought a used Antimode 2.0 - before discovering this wonderful Forum. The features and ability to manage the lower frequencies was just what I was looking for. Since following this forum I was looking for measurements and found just this here...
  7. darko

Powerline or Wifi

Hello, I would advise against Powerline. I had massive interferences by using Powerline (I'm in Europe). It seems to me that Powerline works like a big broadcast antenna. I could hear it clearly in my speakers. The interferences were loudest when turning on the turntable. That's why I switched...
Top Bottom