Recent content by Darc

1. Darc

What are we listening to right now..

I love Halcyon On and On from Mortal Kombat (1995) times
  2. Darc

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

ERA - I only knew one song of them, Ameno - but a week ago I discovered they have more great songs
  3. Darc

Best SciFi movies

I am a robot - although I do not like Will Smith, this movie is brilliant in my opinion. Man in Black I and II (Will Smith again) were great Sci-Fi comedies And Terminator and Terminator 2 <3 A great TV Show directed by James Cameron is Dark Angel
  4. Darc

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hope he will be better than Boba Fett. I read comics, in legends Obi-Wan got depressed - he lost his master, he lost the woman he wanted to leave the order for, he also lost his padawan. Until now, the republic had provided him with shelter and food, and now he had to take care of it all...
  5. Darc

The Book of Boba Fett - Dec 29

It's true, no one dies in Star Wars - maybe it used to be like that, because as far as I know, it wasn't Lucas who resurrected Maul (I might be wrong). I am disappointed with the last episode, half can be cut - all they did was shoot the force field
  6. Darc

Are you a gamer/gamer's dad? - Share your favorite video games...

I play Minecraft with my 6-year-old daughter. If you have young children, I highly recommend the games: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus
  7. Darc

Post your own meme

Bill Gates after a week in Poland (The photo comes from a tv show broadcast on state-owned Polish television)
  8. Darc

Knives. Knifethread.

I've always liked models of this type. Maybe because when I was 10 I got a similar one from my uncle (he gave me this gift in secret, my mother didn't know I had a knife until they called her to school)
  9. Darc

Knives. Knifethread.

Nice - good price too ;-) Do you see any difference between the $ 200 and $ 100 knives?
  10. Darc

Comedy Favourites

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues One of my favorite comedies :-)
  11. Darc

Knives. Knifethread.

I am a big fan of melee weapons - I get one for every Christmas or birthday. Edged weapons are pounding around my apartment, because I can't fit on the walls anymore - here is a fresh photo of what I have at hand along with my favorite knife. I always have a knife and a pocket knife with me and...
  12. Darc

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

I drink coffee very rarely. My friends start their day with coffee and then drink a few of them throughout the day. One of them, if you don't get coffee in the morning (because, for example, someone drinks during a party), a row is guaranteed. I treat coffee as a stimulant, a bit like...
  13. Darc

Spirits, what you drinking...

I drink alcohol very rarely - but I like scotch and blende. The most Chivas Regal 15 - this taste and smell just suit me
  14. Darc

Best Horror movies

Probably hardest to find a good Horror movie - thanks for the list, I'll look through. I liked the Gothic movie when I was little (I discovered Behind Blue Eyes from Limp Bizkit then the original from The WHo)
Top Bottom