Recent content by Daorom

1. Daorom

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Yes, quality DSD excellent! Started collecting more DSD.Here
  2. Daorom

This is satire. A DAC is not a single chip.A complex of details.And so it may sound different.
  3. Daorom

There is no such thing as a DAC. There is a chip and a harness, a set of equipment that creates sound.And so the sound is different.
  4. Daorom

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

It is only necessary that it works with an amplifier so that the current passes, and not just the voltage. For warming up.
  5. Daorom

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

Hello.Can headphones (IEM 37 om, or full size magniplanar 32 om) be connected directly to exit (RCA, XLR) e70v e.g. in preamp mode, 5V? While waiting for the amplifier to arrive l70.
  6. Daorom

DAART Yulong Aquila III

What is this? Как это звучит? Не испортили ли они звучание Velvet? Or vice versa, they improved it thanks to the one-bit processing of the receiver (maybe responsible for this second chip AK4191, As in Topping E70V), Which makes the sound natural, smooth, analog, wave.. More powerful than FiiO...
  7. Daorom

Topping DX7 pro+ No Volume

Ария Хифиман? Высококачественный ЦАП + высококачественные наушники — вот как это должно звучать. Мне кажется нужны более мягкие теплые динамические наушники. I only listened Takstar HF580 + HIFIMAN EF400 - DAC softened the sound. Gonna take Topping DX7 Pro+ because it has no sound color. (Maybe...
  8. Daorom

Hifiman releases EF400 AiO DAC-Amp

I took this device. Already warmed up, from the hands. This is my first external DAC. I can only compare with LG G8, in which the sound is very I like it (with iem Moondrop Ariya).Sorry for my English, I'm writing through a translator. I really liked the EF400! It's just magic! It's opium... A...
Top Bottom