Recent content by danzilla31

1. D

Could this be the ultimate AV processor set up?

You did an amazing job I love the look of your theater!
  2. D

Home theater receiver options...everything seems to have compromises this year...thoughts? recommendations?

It's always tricky to be able to set up a room to do both. I went through the same stress myself in my room. The Denon is a great reciever congrats!
  3. D

Look Inside JBL Studio 580

I loved my 590's 580's and 530's. On sale one of the best price vs performance speakers I've ever owned one of the favorite speakers I have ever owned.
  4. D

Polk R200, Investigation Re: I am very Disappointed with Dull non HiFi sound.

Yeah it sure comes off that way but I do believe the OP after interacting with him is genuinely having fun and posted to interact with people in good faith. He was more then super cool with me when I was confused and had some questions. But 100% I'm going to be cranking some music before going...
  5. D

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

I think you've been fantastic for a small setup. I wish the big startups would handle things as well as you guys did for a situation like this
  6. D

You took one paragraph out of my post and have run a question with it. If you read the entire post then you know I explained that I had become quiet interested in his results and was dissapointed he didnt rerun the tests so we could have reached a conclusion. I even apologized at the end of that...
  7. D

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

I just read this entire thread. And your patience humility and desire to go above and beyond fixing this for your customers has just blown me away. I would've bought this Purifi amp as is without the fix because even with the distortion (which is inaudible) where are you going to find a purifi...
  8. D

You keep saying in multiple posts these products are overhyped but your measurements and experience are literally off of every other person who has reviewed or tested this gear. We had an opportunity to see if you were right about your thoughts or your questions on why you were experiencing...
  9. D

Okay maybe I'm missing something here but you started this thread with a measurement and idea that the tweeter had severe drop off and this may be playing a part in your feeling the speakers were dull and lifeless? Measurements that nobody has been able to replicate. Owners on this thread and...
  10. D

Cerwin vega

I owned the MX250 and the MX400 when I was younger. Those were q special military issue. They sounded great. Could handle a lot of power and put out a lot of output and do it cleanly with no distortion. These started me down the audio rabbit hole so to speak Lol. The new ones the 215's don't...
  11. D

Home theater receiver options...everything seems to have compromises this year...thoughts? recommendations?

Do us a favor please post when you decide on what you want you've got me curious on what you choose to purchase and I'd enjoy hearing your opinion on the gear after you set it up
  12. D

Sorry I'm late replying works been busy. I agree with our last 2 members both units will sound identical. So it will come down to which unit gives you all the features you need for your usage. If its the 4800 then it's a win win you get what you needed and you save some money!
  13. D

Okay something people need to understand is Amir is measuring for engineering excellence. He is deliberately setting his bar very high over what others even good testers are doing. But he has mentioned it before himself in his reviews a lot of his results are not AUDIBLE. Doesn't make his...
  14. D

Roku upgrade or find something else?

I have the NVIDIA TV Stream Pro it's not cheap but I LOVE it
  15. D

Question about sub outs on Yamaha CX A-5200

Hey guys dilemma here. I own the Yamaha CX-A5200 prepro I just bought 2 subs Rythmik FV18'S Currently own 2 RBH SV 1212NR subs with 2 RBH Rack amps to drive them. Plan to use the Rythmik up front the RBH nearfield in the back Is it okay to run a splitter on one of the RCA sub outputs for...
Top Bottom