Recent content by DanUK

1. D

DEQX Premate 8 digital active crossover / DSP

I too am still waiting for the next release because I must have parametric EQ. In the meantime the HDP-5 sounds fantastic using my external dacs.
  2. D

Absolutely agree. My HDP-5 works a treat and was calibrated by Alan Langford at DEQX. I'm still waiting for my Beta Pre-8. It's obvious that all the time domain stuff, the initial speaker EQ, the crossover and the user settable EQ should be done in one powerful processor.
  3. D

I've an HDP-5. To do things properly the speakers need to be calibrated (impulse response corrected/time aligned). The level of each driver will be set and the slope(s). An overall time delay can also be set for each frequency band - I asked DEQX to dial in from Australia and followed their...
  4. D

I too am a happy DEQX HDP-5 user (and been through analogue crossovers, Behringer DCX2496 before buying the HDP-5). I've a great front-end, great dacs, great amps and great transmission line speakers all in a large heavily damped room. The sound I get once I've EQ'd the speaker calibration is...
Top Bottom