Recent content by Dansi

1. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

I can say that I heard lot of latest monitors and in accoustically treated studio so I can compare and also rely on other listeners immidiate opinion. I think I dont love Adam´s tweeter as it is differrent than "typical" tweeter.
  2. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

So I brought them outside and same sound same story. Bowing my head changed the sound in same fashion. Straight head sounds dull. Maybe something wrong with my pair? I hope Kali In 8 second wave will be also heard while being tested in frequency response. I hope this could be fixed with DSP...
  3. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

Thank you. That is the answer! As I didnt experience this behaviour that much with other speakers I didnt know what was happening.
  4. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

I dont have measuring microphone. But I would like to work on them with my ears so I judge by them. I will leave science testing to others and really like to see that also. I will bring them outside and test. Bowed head was fortune :D when I was testing sweet spot while listening and comparing...
  5. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

I know they are spreading differently and to "all" directions. I meant something mangled inside or DSP or whatever. I just tested putting acoustic foam on top the speaker so that it "blocks" spreading to ceiling. Also with foam on my table where I have mess and synths. With no effect (still...
  6. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

Your sayin' you hear rolled off highs? I hear the opposite. Can be something upside down in my pair? My Adams are setted high shelf -2 and Kali +2 and Kali sounds duller :(
  7. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

Almost - not closer to speakers. That said someone that I hear more transients because I am closer. That is not the case. I beware to stay same length from speakers to ears when I look down (so I move back a litlle ;) ).
  8. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

Noway you dont get it. I stay the same relative position. I even move head side to side up/down but stayed "the same" distance from ears to speakers. It is like night and day not as when I move head closer to speakers. Like I said sweet spot is very wide for these speakers but I reveal...
  9. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

I am sorry I am not native speaker. When I move my head down so the chin touches the chest. I have them on stands little bit higher than my ears This was best position as I heard them. I have not treated my ceiling but corners where the speakers are treated so is back wall first reflection and...
  10. D

Kali IN-5 announcement

Hello, I am just testing new Kali IN-5. Can you tell me why when I bow my head I hear the transients right (as I know from other speakers?) I tried to find best position and setting (vertical/horizontal) but every time I get best results if I move my chin to chest and rotate my ears 90 to body...
Top Bottom