Recent content by dannylin

1. D

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

I guess the difference between the Massdrop THX AAA 789 and the Monolith THX AAA 887 is minimal. Massdrop THX AAA 789 is still one of the best mid-priced headphone amplifiers in the market and is still highly competitive! The thing that we learn from Amir's review is that (1) it is good to see...
  2. D

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Interesting. Comparing to SMSL and Topping, you cannot find too many information about this company Shengzhen Dahao Technology. And their website is as poor as Topping's. If you look at their websites, I believe SMSL is a much better one. Of course, we're not here to compare their websites and...
  3. D

Topping D70 DAC

Do you guys know why its coaxial / optical / AES inputs didn’t support DSD?
  4. D

Topping D70 DAC

guys, there's no bluetooth support for the D70 , correct? I thought I saw someone mention about bluetooth but just check on their web site and there doesn't seem to have bluetooth support.
  5. D

A good match for the THX AAA 789?

I heard that there's a v2 for SU-8. Do you know what is the difference?
  6. D

Yep, prefer to run by its own power, not USB powered. Balanced DAC + at least USB/Coax Digital in and out/Optical in and out. Size is not an issue.
  7. D

So I ordered the THX AAA 789 on the drop site. What would be a good DAC to match with the THX AAA 789?
Top Bottom