Recent content by DannoFP1

1. D

Topping E30 and Bluesound Node 2i auto power on/off not working?

Hi folks, I have a new Topping E30 that is connected via coax to my Node 2i and via Toslink to my TV. I have the E30 set to auto power on & off. The auto power on and off works fine with the TV but will not work when playing through the Node 2i - the Topping does not wake from standby from the...
  2. D

Let's talk CD Players!

I use a Rotel Cd11 tribute. I like buying second hand CDs for a couple dollars from charity shops. Putting a CD on also encourages me to listen to a whole album rather than jump around in a playlist.
  3. D

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

Oris Big Crown Propilot Big Date
  4. D

What was your best (and worst) audio purchase for the dollar?

Best purchase I can recall recently is an Audio Technica VM540ML phono cartridge. Got it on sale ($100 off) and it is miles ahead of the Ortofon one it replaced. Worst per dollar is probably an Audio Quest RCA cable, even getting their cheapest line, it is still overpriced.
  5. D

Top 5 streamer devices by ASR community

Bluesound Node 2i - because the BluOS app is easy for everyone in the family to use and it comes with a bunch of internet radio stations preloaded. Plus it looks good.
  6. D

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Topping E30, due to the review of that unit and the (average) review of the DAC in the Bluesound Node 2i which I had been using previously. Thinking about replacing my B&W speakers with Revels now too :-)
  7. D

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Golden Dawn Arkestra.... ""
  8. D

Search box iOS iPhone

I can't type anything in the search in iPhone either.
Top Bottom