Recent content by d3vil0

1. D

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Problem was with my Internet Router, I've change to IPv4 only and it works. Looks like Wiim have a problem with IPv6. My post on wiim forum: https://forum.wiimhome.com/threads/wiim-mini-and-tidal-long-load-times.2643/
  2. D

When use Tidal on Windows PC - same network - works fine. I've tried to logout/login - no change. Thx for the tip with customer service - will check them out :)
  3. D

Hi, maybe someone will help :) I've got a problem with long loading times on Tidal using Wiim Mini. I'm using Wiim App to play Tidal music on my Android smartphone. Both Wiim and Android are on fast 300 Mb/s internet with very good connection to WiFi on 5Ghz. When I connect to Wiim for first...
  4. D

Can anyone answer my question about how Tidal Connect works exactly? Do I download the file to my smartphone and send it via WiFi to a device supporting Tidal Connect, such as Wiim Mini? Or is the file downloaded directly to Wiim Mini?
  5. D

Wiim Pro or Wiim Mini+Dac

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a Wiim Mini. I want to use it as a Tidal source. I want to connect Mini to my DAC (Pro-Ject DS2 Ultra) via digital output TOSLINK. I've checked this review ( in this minute he points that Mini vs Pro sounds different via TOSLINK Is this true or just a marketing...
Top Bottom