Recent content by d3ft

1. D

Neumann KH80 DSP Monitor Measurements #3

This seemed like the best place to ask this - am I going to be happy with the KH80s in a 2.1 (SB1000 sub) mixed use system in a 3m x 4m lounge room at a listening distance of ~3m? I understand there will be SPL limitations but I never listen at anywhere near reference volume. Unfortunately I...
  2. D

Room correction and bass management for 2.1 multi-source system

That sounds great, look forward to reading about it!
  3. D

This is an intriguing idea. I run an ITX box so don't have room for a PCIe card. Is there an external USB solution that can achieve this?
  4. D

Agreed. Which puts the ball firmly in the court of the 3600H. I'm looking for any reason not to pay the overinflated Aussie prices.
  5. D

I'm currently running KEF T301 slimline speakers plus a Gallo sub but the plan is Elac DBR62s and something from SVS. So definitely nothing that special now or in the future.
  6. D

These go for about the same if not more than a DDRC-24 on the Australian market - does it offer anything over the MiniDSP product?
  7. D

Having recently discovered the huge benefits REW and associated EQ filters can have on my system I'm looking for the best way to expand beyond PC as a source to cover my whole media setup. I have a PC, an LG OLED and an nVIDIA Shield as sources. The Shield could probably go but the streaming...
Top Bottom