Recent content by CygnusX

1. C

Aperion Audio Verus III Concert V8T Tower - Released with SPL vs Freq

been very curious in regard to these speakers, i have had aperion for 15 years now from their little 522 bookshelfs...their 633 two way towers now relegated to the play den, and Verus towers mk1 in my movie room upgraded to mk2 with their new tweeters when one of the tweeters blew customer...
  2. C

Aperion Audio Verus III Grand V6T Tower

i have full 13ch aperion surround setup with first gen verus grand towers and center up front (with second gen tweeters), and have been very happy with them, but i switched to JTR Noesis 215's and there where so much more detail (i am a rookie in describing it) but things like hearing the singer...
  3. C

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

i understand devices needed to be rebooted once in a while, heck my asus router has an option for rebooting once a day, i guess thats what you have to do when dealing with garbage code and memleaks i dont understand why the xmc-2 takes 2 minutes too boot, think i read somewhere that the cpu is...
  4. C

im on 2.3 and i have resorted to a timer that cycles the power around 4am every day, its the only way i can get sound over ARC from my lg oled TV somewhat consistently
  5. C

i meant, pioneer, yamaha, etc.....good point will have a look here at ASR ...TY
  6. C

got to spend some hours with the xmc-2 and fw 2.3 +lg cx77" +nvidia sheild going to amp because LG dont pass DTS upon turning on the tv, xmc2 and amp turned on as well, and about 15 seconds later and multiple black screen later i guess it finally got a good handshake with the shield and...
  7. C

8500 cause of *would match my speaker setup of 7.1.6 *has preout for all those *can be recycled in another room without adding more external amps (when the time comes) *has a proven room correction
  8. C

thanks guys for the kind words....they get deleted over there on the EMO forums.....here i get to went a bit, thank you ! i could tell about so many many many more issues...theres good stuff too, just not enough to outweigh the bad i was ok with it being complicated to set up, figuring out boot...
  9. C

ok not happy to hear that, hmm the 8500ha has not shipped (they are backordered) should i cancel....when would your 8500ha have issues ?
  10. C

short version, i "love" my xmc-2 so much that i just ordered a denon 8500HA, the day the 8500 arrives the xmc will go on craigslist, i was about to pull the trigger on the monoprice htp1, but the similarities to the xmc2 has me worried that its another unfinished product long story.: i was so...
Top Bottom