Recent content by CuriousMonkey

1. C

What are we listening to right now..

The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
  2. C

Beck - Sea Change (DVD-A)
  3. C

How many subs are you using and how big are they?

My theater room is 20’ x 23’ and fhe ceiling varies between 6 and 12 feet, sloping upward from the sides. I have two Rythmik F18 in the front of the room. They replaced a Paradigm Servo 15 which I moved to a rear corner so that I could help balance out the bass response. I have been thinking...
  4. C

What film or documentary did you watch last? | Medium: Cinema, DVD, Blu, 3D, 4K, Netflix, ...

The Intouchables. A terrific French film that was so popular it received a US remake. The original is so good I never bothered to watch the remake.
  5. C

Emmylou Harris - Spybioy
  6. C

Cheap Trick - The House is Rocking
  7. C

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
  8. C

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

I noticed that you posted results for the Arcam AVR850 with various speaker configurations (large, small, large with sub). It would be interesting to see the same test results with the 7705.
  9. C

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

I just hooked up my Modius and it almost works. Using the USB input with a Windows 10 system, both Roon and JRiver recognize the device. I connected the unbalanced outputs to my Marantz 7703 but can’t hear sound when I switch from HDMI to the new input. I noticed that Roon reports the minimum...
Top Bottom