ctrl's latest activity

• C
    ctrl reacted to dominikz's post in the thread linkwitz lxmini with Like Like.
    Actually, it appears that what we hear is a combination of the in-room-measured steady-state response in the low frequencies, and the...
  • C
    ctrl replied to the thread linkwitz lxmini.
    Thanks for pointing that out, that might explain the deep dip around 13kHz in Erin's on-axis measurement compared to SL original...
  • C
    ctrl reacted to mdsimon2's post in the thread linkwitz lxmini with Like Like.
    First, thank you for the comments, very insightful! There is a high Q cut followed by a high Q boost in that range which many builders...
  • C
    ctrl reacted to abdo123's post in the thread linkwitz lxmini with Like Like.
    there are several High Q PEQ filters for the Fullrange driver in the 10KHz to 20KHz region. I might digitize the response and play...
  • C
    So, now we have the first complete measurements of the LXmini and the results are very interesting - to keep the post from becoming page...
    • 1659517163300.png
    • 1659520317899.png
    • 1659531267898.png
    • 1659531913546.png
  • C
    ctrl reacted to amirm's post in the thread Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor) with Like Like.
    This is a review and detailed measurements of the Genelec S360 (S360A) studio monitor. It was sent to me by the company and costs US...
  • C
    That's dope! I'm already very excited about the vertical measurements. The horizontal measurements of S. Linkwitz indicate what...
    • 1659263302538.png
  • C
    ctrl reacted to suttondesign's post in the thread linkwitz lxmini with Like Like.
    hi all. i sent amir an lxmini and minidsp crossover for it. if he can figure out how to hoist the thing, hopefully he’ll measure for...
  • C
    Final measure data There was change in bass region as above THD reduced a lot As well as the...
Top Bottom