Recent content by Craigslue

1. C

Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Review (Headphone)

I used their custom shop to oder. Just menton the the ath-r70x and they will know what you need I believe, they are familiar with the headphone. Anyway the order was $39.00 + $2.00 for the locking connectors. The description is HC-7 use locking 2.5mm connectors with reversible pinout. Not to...
  2. C

I picked up some cables from Hart Audo and work great.
  3. C

I picked up a pair of these factory refurbished for $208 free shipping and no taxes. Just got them today. Still playing around and experimenting with placement. Haven't had much time. Can't say I hear this bass distortion. I may have had them on backwards sometimes since the backside of the pads...
  4. C

Yep 2.5 locking connectors. Been thinking I could actually try to mod some 2.5 male to 3.5 female adaptors and be able to use some cables I already have. I have seen some adaptors that look like it would be doable. Where theres a will theres a way! lol
  5. C

I'm aware of this. thats the case with all headphones and this amp. Thought I could get away with an XLR to 3.5mm adaptor but that cause's what sounds kind of like a very slight ground loop type buzz so I'm only looking at phones I can run balanced and I alreay have 3 different Hart Audio cables...
  6. C

Hmm. I have some deva pro's that I enjoy. I was orginally thinking some Sundara's then seen the XS. I was thinking of skipping the Sundaras and go for the XS's but all the sound demo's I've heard don't impress me. Been doing a lot of listening of demo's and yes I know that won't give an accurate...
  7. C

Yes I know it was rated at 32 ohms. Thats why I was asking and didn't know the math to figure the power requirments. Just getting into the headphone game. I've had an HD580 forever but it sat around not used bcause I never had anything with enough balls to make it sound good so it went unused in...
  8. C

I'm thinking of picking myself up one of these. Surprising how little info there is out there on these headphones. What I read seems contradicting. I read it has a small soundstage then I read it has a huge soundstage?! How much amp is really needed for these? I have a Geshelli E2 that I believe...
  9. C

Hmm everybody getting their panties in a bunch on the bass distortion. All the 600 series have similar distorion as well as most openback headphones, its the nature of the beast, many have far worse. More than likely most using openback headphones have been listening to this distorion without...
Top Bottom