Recent content by Copter

1. C

SMSL M500 MKIII DAC & Amp Review

I still have on my desk 500MKIII/Fiio K5 Pro ESS/DX3 Pro+/Sabaj A20 2022 I like the DX3 because with the F-7 Filter and this curve I can assure you that after spending hours adjusting the difference against the M500MKIII the difference is negligible even for trained ears. I practice a lot of...
  2. C

SMSL M500 MKIII DAC & Amp Review

Already the difference between a DX3 pro+ and an M500MKIII is so small...really. I have the 2 in exams with autoswitcher and audio selector 1/2 on a DT 990 Edition 250 Ohm using the repeat A/B I wanted to test ES 9038 Pro which has 8 channels connected (unlike the M500KII but I think that...
  3. C

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Indeed for having watched a lot of iiWi video I don't know if it's a trusted influencer? I noted some incoherent remarks/exaggerated notament on the DX5 which will beat the MM500MKII on sound quality the headphone output I prcise. (Headset is 90% of my use) I hadn't noticed but the amp is also...
  4. C

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Hello I have a DX3pro+ I compared it to the K5 ESS and I prefer the topping. I compared by doing A/B test with selector but it's almost identical... both have a 9038Q2M (mobile version) I love my DX3 PRO+ through Peace/EQ APO I was 2 fingers away from taking the Sajab A20D 2022 I finally...
Top Bottom