Recent content by conuss

1. C

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Vlad_Bath And how long did you suffer, listening before through this board, which you purchased, by the way, for what reason?..
  2. C

From here https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/diy-interfaces/lj-cm6631a-v-13-usb-to-i2s-spdif-interface-24bit-192khz-p-8272.html?search_query=CM6631A&fast_search=fs the same shit or is it all about the quality of Aliexpress? ..
  3. C

FX Audio DAC-SQ3 Review

Thank you, BUT, hopes collapsed ((. An extremely stupid decision, and this is with a remote control!
  4. C

FX Audio DAC-SQ3 Review

From the remote control, the brightness level of the display, I hope, is adjusted up to complete dimming? ..
  5. C

Will I hear the difference between with Ali?.. CM6631A.
  6. C

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

You fundamentally adjust the handle, and not the remote control? And is there a fundamental difference in the quality of adjustment, other than ease of use?
  7. C

I didn't expect it in any way.., in that case, let the buyer decide. Personally, I need a product without such a statement.
  8. C

In any case, the chip must match the declared one! Why should it be wiped if the chip corresponds to the stated one, while causing consumer doubts? The buyer is not at all interested in this dirty game of grout chips, he must be convinced of the authenticity of the claimed components and PAYS...
  9. C

That's what very bad people do. Outrageous!
  10. C

class D Amp recomendation for ELAC DBR62, under 300$

And yet you can't single out one, the BEST, of them...?
  11. C

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Just think about why you're the only one facing this terrible problem, and be glad you didn't end up overpaying.
  12. C

KA7NIQ Take out Amir's brain and demand a power supply from him! Stop hysteria, otherwise you are being nursed like a little child.
  13. C

Is it the best in the world with a standard 32/5 power supply?
  14. C

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

You have cables on stands to compensate for floor vibration from the subs, I see. ...What an intricate composition, bravo! )) Or you really don't know how to decouple the sub from the floor? Thanks, you made my day!
  15. C

Can useful knowledge be gained via subjectivity?

You have grasped the exact opposite of the simple idea that beauty is subjective, not objective. Unless, of course, we are not talking about the beauty of the night August starry sky. But, this is already too high-minded, but, apparently, YOU need it in the context of the role of sound...
Top Bottom