Recent content by Cloudreader

1. Cloudreader

How best to connect Genelec 8341A to PC

Wow I would have never guessed audio quality would even depend on where you control the volume! thanks for this tip. I ordered the Volume control as well. Decided to go with Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2. Thanks again everyone for the help.
  2. Cloudreader

https://www.rme-usa.com/adi-2-pro-fs.html says that it comes with a BO968 Digital breakout cable which seems to be a DSUB to XLR AES/EBU. i.e. One can directly use the digital out XLR AES/EBU to connect the Genelecs. This brings me to this questions: Is connecting the Genelecs through the...
  3. Cloudreader

Wouldn't windows able to control the volume of S/PDIF? Anyway I have ordered the GLM kit as well. Thank you all for the great suggestions. @samysound Great thread filled with suggestions. I guess decision time again! Here I was thinking the hard part is over choosing Genelec 8341s.
  4. Cloudreader

I finally decided to buy a pair of Genelec 8341As to use as my desktop speakers. My PC has a Optical S/PDIF-Out as well as the usual audio jacks from the sound card. Genelec spec has XLR Analog and XLR AES/EBU inputs. I am somewhat a newbie w.r.t these different interconnects. I haven't used...
  5. Cloudreader

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

SSREAPER, I am too a gamer but only play in PC. I did not think you would game in your 85" and so the question. Yes, it should be gorgeous to play in your 85". Wait for next year, Sony's 2021 lineup will have HDMI 2.1 and hopefully Denon will fix this Panasonic chip issue in the next 6 months.
  6. Cloudreader

Why do you need 120Hz are you going to hook it up to console/computer and play games? For TV+ Movies it is perfectly all right.
  7. Cloudreader

Denon website listed only big box retail stores BestBuy, Magnolia etc. and few Home Theater installers as authorized dealers in this area, hence the question. I was asking more to find some discount not necessarily deep discounts like Obiden posted. I did call a local B&M store VideoOnly and got...
  8. Cloudreader

How do I find sellers at this street price in Seattle are? Apologies if this is not the right place to ask. Tnanks.
Top Bottom