Recent content by clipghost

1. C

Please confirm my setup before I go on a purchasing spree. Thoughts?

No not purchased yet, that is why I am in this thread trying to figure it out before purchase. Where do you see that price? What he said! It's all there. The cavity is ready for an in-wall speaker I promise. I just need to nail down what speakers to get. As I mentioned above, I need to wrap up...
  2. C

It's already done and set up ready for an in wall speaker. Correct insulation and double dry wall in place :)
  3. C

Hey guys thanks so much for the info and thoughts! I will answer here. As for subs, alright it seems 2 should be the standard. Whether I do two 12's or 15's I will have to check as room is the issue. I am all about starting small and getting there but we are wrapping up construction. Anything...
  4. C

Monoprice THX-365IW Review (In-wall Speaker)

Ya we can't use it vertically. Seems like 365C is the only option or the bigger THX-LCR they offer but looks wise wont be the best.
  5. C

Would it be bad to do in wall surrounds and exterior LCR speakers for a 5.1.4 setup? If not, what are some recommendations of speakers?

Thank you for all the help here, mind chiming in at the new thread? - https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-confirm-my-setup-before-i-go-on-a-purchasing-spree-thoughts.39123/
  6. C

Home Theater In wall/ceiling speaker recommendations/help for 5.1.4 setup + 9 channel receiver?

Thank you for all the help here, mind chiming in at the new thread? - https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-confirm-my-setup-before-i-go-on-a-purchasing-spree-thoughts.39123/
  7. C

Please confirm my setup before I go on a purchasing spree. Thoughts? Hi all, my media setup is a room that is attached also to the kitchen. The length of the entire room is 25.5’ x 21.3’ including the kitchen. Just the TV area is 25.4’ x 13.8’ to give you an example of the split between...
  8. C

Would it be bad to do in wall surrounds and exterior LCR speakers for a 5.1.4 setup? If not, what are some recommendations of speakers?

I don't really understand the logistics of all this. But I am currently looking at the Monoprice THX line with 365IW for surrounds and the 365T or L/R and 365C for the center. I can move around the LCR obviously....but yes the surrounds will be stuck in the wall. Could the receivers...
  9. C

Would it be bad to do in wall surrounds and exterior LCR speakers for a 5.1.4 setup? If not, what are some recommendations of speakers that would be good for this? I am currently looking at the Monoprice THX line with 365IW for surrounds and the 365T or L/R/ and 365C for the center. Would this...
  10. C

I want to run both my TV and Projector from the same receiver. What do I need to make this happen?

Ok got it, but will it LIMIT anything if it is 1 at a time? Is it trying to say if both are running, then it is limited?
  11. C

I want to run both my TV and Projector from the same receiver. What do I need to make this happen?

I want to run both my TV and Projector from the same receiver. I have a 5.1.4 setup. What do I need to make this happen? Is there a receiver that has 2 HDMI outs that I can switch back and forth from whatever device I want to watch? While still allowing 120hz for gaming consoles, etc…thanks!
Top Bottom