Recent content by ciotime

1. C

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Thanks for the advice. Room is 13'X19'X8' and I sit about 11' from the speakers. I was told to get 2 of them to get more power...bridge mode thereby using 1 for each speaker but if 1 AHB2 is good enough to drive the 2 speakers the better...saves me from spending double.
  2. C

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

I need some advice. I'm quite interested in the Benchmark AHB2 and with Amir's glowing reviews the more I'm convinced. I'm still a newbie and would really appreciate all your inputs if these are the correct amps for my Dali Oberon 7. These are rated at 130 Watts per channel into 6 Ohms, both...
  3. C

Buchardt A500 Measurements and Spinorama

Yeah I heard...also an updated HUB.
  4. C

Hahaha...seems like I might bite the bullet and get them while the white is still available.
  5. C

Oh are you the proud owner of the A500? If so are you keeping it? Is it really as good as the reviewer's say they are? I already have a dedicated HT room and the main use of these speakers for me will be for the bedroom. That's why I got interested in the A500's is coz of the room...
  6. C

I know the feeling. From what I know the smaller cheaper A300 won't be out for at least a couple of months more. At least you can return the A500 if you don't like them. So far all the review's I've seen really think the A500 is worth the extra bucks.
  7. C

Have you also considered the Kef LS50 wireless 2? I saw an announcement of the Buckhardt FB page that they will soon come out with the A300 with a price of about $3000...a smaller version of the A500...5" woofer ( A500 is 6" ).
  8. C

I'm just wondering that the Buchardt A500 retails for about $4500 while Klipsch the Fives at about $800. I know they are not the same category of speakers and have no doubt that the Buchardts are better. But are they $3700 BETTER?????
  9. C

Hahaha...actually it is. If the A500s are worth the price difference then well and good. Otherwise I might just get the Fives.
  10. C

Thanks for that info...I know they are not at the same price/category but what are your thoughts with the Klipsch the Fives/Sixes? Are the Buchardts worth the price difference?
  11. C

I too am interested in the A500's...read somewhere though that the back runs really HOT!!! is this true???
  12. C

So what audio did you get for Christmas?

Someone mentioned that the back runs really HOT...true?
  13. C

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Below is a more detailed explanation re the pre-outs of the Denon X3700H which applies also to the other 2020 models. " Yes, all pre-outs are hot at all times, you can externally amp anything you want. You would set amp-assign to 11.1, and set pre-out to height 2. Floor: 7.1, height: 4ch...
  14. C

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Am I correct in saying that by adding a bass boost/house curve that it's better not to use DEQ? But if one's not boosting/add a house curve then DEQ is ok? So bass boost/house curve or DEQ has about the same effect in the lower freq?
Top Bottom