Recent content by christaras

1. C

Kali Audio LP-UNF

I am considering buying the sub are you happy with your purchase? Thank you in advance.
  2. C

IK Multimedia ARC System 4

They sell it without the box so it should be working.
  3. C

Thank you for the info. I don't need the box if i have the same result. Also with the box i need 2 more xlr cables and 2 adaptors trs to xlr for the dac. In my understanding the only purpose of the box is that you plug and forget instead of opening the software every time. please correct me if i...
  4. C

That was the 2nd question. I believe you mean an xlr input interface to connect the mic? No i dont i can use a friends one to do the measurements for the mic through xlr if there is no other way to connect it with the pc. My set up is lp6v2 with smsl c200 on a desktop, in your opinion is it...
  5. C

Considering buying the arc 4 mic not the "dac" is there any downside buying the mic/software only except that i have to open the software every time?
  6. C

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

Lol no i am planning to connect the c200 with trs to speakers and the rca to the amp.
  7. C

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

When connected to a dac does it make any difference for the headphone power if it is connected trough rca or xlr?
  8. C

FiiO K7

Full power on both. Yes unplugging headphones the only way or switch to speakers obviously.
  9. C

FiiO K7

output to both
  10. C

Hifiman Edition XS dac amp?

No balanced output for my Lp6v2.
  11. C

Hifiman Edition XS dac amp?

I paired them with the c200 very satisfied. Previously with the K7 also very satisfied.
  12. C

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Anyone paired the 650 with smsl c200?
  13. C

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

In your opinion is it worth it to buy the L30II for the edition xs?
  14. C

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

Is it ok to pair it with a smsl c200? I have trs to monitor speakers and my headphones to the amp. Thanks in advance.
  15. C

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Planning to pair with edition xs. What is the power at 18ohm?
Top Bottom