Recent content by charlesluo

1. C

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Good to know. Thanks. I also found their measurements for other speakers a bit odd. Guess they have a lot to consider other than the data.
  2. C

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

When I look at the A170 FR at stereophile, I can not help but notice the big differences between A170 and A130. Around 1K-2K, A170 has a dip; A130 has a peak. Around 10K-20K, A170 has 2 peaks; A130 has only one peak. Would the differences cause very difference sounds? I would assume that A170...
  3. C

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

Great. That's really helpful. Thank you.
  4. C

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

Have you compared it with ELAC DBR-62 yet? Just interested in. I have similar sensitivity at high frequency region.
  5. C

Do any of R152, R253, R263 sound bright?

It is probably my personal preference then. Let me try more tuning... Also find this diagram. Let me see how it goes.
  6. C

Thanks for the info. I just connect it with my computer and then EQ it. I have not fine tune it, simply dialed down some db in the 1k - 2k range. It sounds much better. However, the TV and audio system in my living room can not do EQ, and it's no good :( Also dialed down all the freq > 2K...
  7. C

Just hooked up my R263 from the black Friday sale. It does sounds too bright to me, somehow even a bit harsh. Just check what others think about it.
  8. C

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

The improvement is very obvious, even to my tinnitus ears.
  9. C

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Finally got my E30+L30 silver combo from apos today, after several days delay at custom. I think I caught the first batch. Good service and communication from apos. They look better than the pictures online. I thought that I may not like the orange display on E30, but it turns out better than I...
Top Bottom