Recent content by chalex

1. C

Review and Measurements of the Topping D70 DAC

Listen in DAC mode - and if you don't hear anything bad - forget about the charts .
  2. C

Sabaj D5 - opa1612 , datasheet ak4497 - example for LPF - opa1612 , topping dx3 pro - opa1612 . D70 - lme49720 . It may be ... Or not .
  3. C

I welcome You with pleasure ! I am very glad that in this " sanctuary " of AudioPrecision appeared another person who listens with his ears and is not afraid to go against the infallibility of pure sine drawn on the screen . Bass D70 is a shame . RCA output is a shame . The problem can be solved...
  4. C

I work in a metrological laboratory at a large enterprise . Really. And every day I use reference devices for calibration of measuring instruments . About uncontrolled perception-I do not use psychotropic substances . I trust my own hearing . And only then RMAA .
  5. C

Thank you for the fascinating conversation . But I never learned how to make the D70 sound good . And I don't believe even AudioPrecision measurements . Thank You D70 !
  6. C

Oh, I saw some quotes from You ! I will quote one of my favorite writers, Mark Twain : "To be happy, you have to live in your own Paradise! Did you think that the same Paradise could satisfy all people without exception?"
  7. C

BORIZSONIC NXC01 I didn't measure - just listened . But my opinion about him invariably-garbage . Measurements are needed for manufacturers and enthusiasts . And to find the causes of sound problems when these problems are heard .
  8. C

ADC is not very good . Creative X-fi titanium HD . But the difference seems visible . But most importantly - heard . This difference is audible even on my mediocre equipment .
  9. C

... and Realtek on every motherboard ? I know how to make sound BORIZSONIC NXC01 - throw it in the empty metal dumpster !
  10. C

Some RMAA tests with Topping dx3 pro and D70 (RCA , XLR) .
  11. C

They were not chosen ! They were at my audition ! They sound completely different !!! AK4493 and ES9038Q2m completely different DACs !!!
  12. C

Oh, that blind test ! A few months ago, I did a little experiment on the human factor in a blind test . I took two different sounding DACs , one headphone amplifier, one headphones and three people . I said that there will be three devices and asked to evaluate their sound . Then I led them back...
  13. C

I use RMAA . When switching cables between dx3pro , D70 (RCA , XLR-RCA) don't even need to touch the slider for recording level - the level difference of 0,1 dB .
  14. C

I compared my D70 with its cheaper brother dx3pro with RCA output . Was stunned !!! dx3pro left no chance D70 in low frequencies . Absolutely. The rest of the D70 is better . Then I used a XLR cable to RCA (I have no balanced amp ) - D70 caught dx3pro in the low frequency region . It's very "...
Top Bottom