Recent content by Chagall

1. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Bigger images in .zip file.
  2. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Yes, letters on the ring are not needed for the desktop version. During the weekend I'll make some website mockups with this direction, light and dark theme. Eventually, I'll do it for every direction. Also, have some more ideas for the ear direction. Work, work. Stay tuned.
  3. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Yep, this is a no-go. The logo needs to be changed.
  4. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Proposals are exported on 48 - 60px for desktop, 32px for mobile, and 16px favicon. The smallest version is always the simplest (and nothing is final). If some proposals don't have smaller versions (dial, ear, or graph/measurement proposal) it's just that I didn't have the time to do it yet -...
  5. Chagall

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

@Robbo99999 @solderdude Think Solderdude is right that it is a balance issue. At first listening to E3 sounded balanced. Maybe it still is, but comparing it to HD800s (with Oratory Harman EQ), the bass on E3 does go deeper, but in the mix, it isn't as dominant as the bass on HD800s (+5.5dB...
  6. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Updated version. Simpler and thicker lines
  7. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

An attempt to break the monotony... ... of having a word per row with a diffrent text style. Here it's broken with color. Think both are fine, and doesn't atomatically mean reviews are not important.
  8. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Whatever I do with them overlapping, it just looks like a Chrome icon...
  9. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

REVIEW doesn't change position if we just see the highlight and not the whole circle (blue line). So it is fine. I don't think it's unbalanced. Why do you think it is?
  10. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

The guy was Sisyphus, not to be confused with Syphilis :) The story of Prometheus fits better (he brought the fire). Sisyphus was punished to an eternity of useless effort and unending frustration (rolling the boulder up a hill). Don't know how Amir feels :)
  11. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

As long as it's fun, I don't mind :)
  12. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Seems fine to me, on the left that's just the highlight on the knob.
  13. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

Not exactly a meter, but measurements :)
  14. Chagall

New ASR logo proposal

It's fine man, just the nature of the design in a nutshell :)
Top Bottom