Recent content by CDJ123

1. C

Revel F328Be Speaker Review

I have had many speakers over the years including Aerial 10t’s, Avalon Eidolon Vision’s, and Focal Sopra 2’s, and the F328Be’s are by far the best speakers I have ever owned. I have also spent some time listening to Magico, Rockport, B&W, and other high-end speakers two to three times the price...
  2. C

WTB Apollon or Nord

Hi, I have some Nord gear I would be willing to sell if you are still in the market
  3. C

I am very picky and have listened to far too many speakers to count. I own the F328Be’s and have to say that these are the best speakers I have ever owned (and I have owned more expensive speakers). The cabinets are not as solid as some; however it does not show up on the spins and they do...
  4. C

FS: MiniDSP DDRC-88A Dirac Live DSP 8in/8out

I am not sure if this has sold or not, but I am also selling a DDRC-88A/88BM with cables, remote, and original boxes. Send me a note if interested.
  5. C

The Revel is a very tempting purchase for me. I am also curious how a Vivid Giya or Magico A5/S5 Mk II would stack up against the Revel given their exotic cabinets. Also, somewhere on this thread, someone mentioned DIY speakers. There is a top end Troels Gravesen ATS4-HE for sale on...
Top Bottom