Recent content by ccc888

1. C

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

Hi, I placed an order at a similar time. I didn't know it would taking that long. I moved at the beginning of September and request a delivery address change to my work place immediately and soon I learnt that my company was also going to move a new location, so I request another address change...
  2. C

Is $2000 and $13000 Titans Audio Lab Helen jitter reducer and Cronus Clock Snake Oil?

I owned a Helen for more than 3 years. I'm 100% sure that it improve sound quality at audible level. After introducing Helen into my system, the image became more stable and refined. The bass which used to be loose now is tightened. The general impression of change is it makes sound clearer and...
  3. C

Measurements of GUSTARD U16 USB Digital Interface

AF200’s AES and coaxial are digital transformer isolated, optical doesn’t need isolation, I2S has no isolation. Above information is provide by the designer.
  4. C

Are you the Soren from of the Seokris Audio?
  5. C

I chose the AS318-B, the mid configuration. The designer actually recommends the cheapest version since he could only tell the performance difference by measurement, not by he ears. 957 is the best option for sure, but it’s just much more expensive than the 318 while having slightly better...
  6. C

Now there is an updated version of this spdif interface, with 3 different crystal options. It was just listed in the store yesterday. I already purchased it. Another question for the wolf: Hi Wolf, I know you have your own website, L7 audio lab, you used to publish the measurement of U16 on...
  7. C

Measurements of Aune S8 DAC

Now I see it, you are right.
  8. C

Measurements of Aune S8 DAC

The double quotes here mean "so called", they mean to show irony. It is a common usage of double quotes in English. I think WolfX was using it correctly. However, without knowing the context, one could be misled. I knew about Helen from Titans Audio Lab and I read Aune's promotion in Chinese, so...
Top Bottom