Recent content by Carb0n12

1. C

Neumann KH 80 DSP to KH 750 Inquiry

OH the diagram from the video! Thank you!
  2. C

Fantastic! I have been testing my setup on analog and doing analog-based configs vs plugging them in. I will connect my KH 80 DSP's to the switch and re-calibrate!
  3. C

Hey all! SO I have been testing my KH 80 + KH750 combo for the past few weeks now and was wondering if anyone can help me out. Right now, I have removed all profiles and reset each speaker in my system. I currently have both KH 80's unplugged from the network but only have the KH 750 plugged...
  4. C

Neumann KH80 DSP Monitor Measurements #3

I'd delete the calibration profiles, uninstall MA1 software, clean drivers, reboot computer, re-install the MA1 software, reset your KH750 (if you have it) AND your KH80's again. Try re-installing the firmware, then begin the process all over again. If this doesn't work, there might be a nasty...
  5. C

Neumann KH80 DSP Monitor Measurements #3

Hey all! I am currently performing tests with my KH 750 + KH 120 and KH 80. I of course am using MA1 for the room correction. My home studio/office is 12 x 12 x 8 and is well treated with acoustic panels and bass traps (Roxul). As of one week of testing, I can honestly say that after 2 weeks...
Top Bottom