Recent content by c.kl

1. C

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

I just received my replacement unit as well. Opened the back plate and confirmed that it has the ESD fix (which is very curial to me since I actually had my first unit fried). Thank you for all the great information in this thread. And I am definitely happy with how Topping handled this issue.
  2. C

Hi John, I'm not very technical so this may be a stupid question. Do you know if this ESD problem will damage the active speaker if I'm using the L30 as a preamp? I know with the 2012 batch, we have a protection on the headphone, I'm just wondering if the same protection will work for the...
  3. C

As far as I know, there has not been any failure report on the E30. I'm still using it as a DAC feeding to my active speakers, and I really like it.
  4. C

Sorry for the bad news. My L30 was the 2011 batch and it was fried after 5 days of use. Turned on the unit in the morning, loud popping sound followed by a slight burning smell. The unit has only been plugged to a surge protector since day one, and just sitting on the matching Topping rack along...
  5. C

haha, I know, nice to meet you guys!
  6. C

Yea, I am pretty much less than a newbie in this audio gears addiction... I mean... habit...
  7. C

I'm so glad that I discovered this forum. Lots of great/useful information and so many nice people here ;)
  8. C

I am another L30 user who had the unit burnt within 5 days of use. I didn't know this forum exists until I started researching on the issue. @JohnYang1997, please let me know if you need any information from me that you think may help. Thanks.
Top Bottom